UFOS OVER KENTUCKY



About Me

My photo
Flatwoods, Kentucky, United States

The 8 objects photographed below was shot by me on August 16 2007 at approximately 6:22 PM, near my home in Flatwoods, Kentucky...They have been extensively analyzed and found to be 100 % authentic!!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Some unknown objects that I have photographed since August 2007

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of these are quite intriguing! Do you ever recall hearing any sounds made by these objects? (ex. engine)

All of the crafts that I have witnessed were completely silent. Amazing technology, I tell ya!

UFOHUNTER3267 said...

I did not even see most of these objects...And no sound whatsoever!!!...I think the CCD sensors in digital cameras can pick up the infra-red spectrum and then translate the image, if in fact that use invisibility technology, which I think they in fact, do....

My Blog List

UFOSOVERKENTUCKY FOLLOWERS